Thursday, May 5, 2011

Can I Have My Paycheck Sent Directly to the Movie Theater?

Even though it's still a little early for the Summer Blockbuster season to start, the first movie that I am excited to go see this year is opening this weekend. I started to think about everything that I want to actually go to the theater to see and I realized that I am going to be dropping some serious buckage for movies over the next few months. Here's what I want to see. Let me know what you can't wait to see this year.

Thor - May 6th
Pirates of the Caribbean: on Stranger Tides - May 20th
Kung Fu Panda 2 - May 26th
X-Men First Class - June 3rd
Super 8 - June 10th
Art of Getting By - June 17th
Green Lantern - June 17th
Cars 2 - June 24th
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon - July 1st
Zookeeper - July 8th
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - July 15th
Captain America: the First Avenger - July 22nd
Cowboys and Aliens - July 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment