Monday, September 17, 2012

Movie Mondays

Hi Everyone!
One of my favorite things to do is follow a movie from its creation, through production, until it’s released.  The whole production process has always been fascinating to me and it’s sort of neat to see the progression.  Especially when the movie is being made from a book.  And that’s partly because of the librarian in me and partly because I feel like I’m more involved with the production since I already know the story.  There are so many books being made into movies nowadays, it's hard to keep up!

Which upcoming movies are you most excited for?
I’m most excited for any and all news related to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  I mean, obviously.  I’ve never been so interested in following the making of any other movie franchise and I honestly think that everyone involved has done a fantastic job so far!  How do you guys feel about the new director and new cast members?  Have you seen that there’s still one more female character to cast, but no name attached to the role (yet!)?  Who do you think that will be?  My guess is Annie or maybe even Coin!
Leave a comment below telling me which movie (or movies) you’re most looking forward to!
-Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment